July 19, 2021
Hi again! Here is our latest production update with the most up-to-date information for pre-order eBikes. As always, we appreciate your patience and we’re working to get you your bikes as soon as we can. The previous update can be found here.
If you have any specific questions about your order, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and insight to the challenges that the eBike industry is working though, listen to our recent episode of Biktrix Live featuring Biktrix founder and CEO, Roshan Thomas.
- Coral Pearl and Midnight Blue step-thru frames available for sale with shipping in August
- 27.5”x3” Chocolate Pearl sold out
- Other models follow the previous update
From July 1 update:
Step-over in Large and Mediums, 26x4 wheels, most colours have been shipping. More arrive July 10th at Vancouver port.
Step-thru in Large, 26x4 wheels, most colours have been shipping. More arrive July 10th at Vancouver port.
Step-thru in Medium, 24x4 wheels: Arrive July 10th at Vancouver port. Mostly pre-sold, will ship to pre-orders.
- Received batches in Vancouver port on July 12 and 13
- More batches to ship soon
- First batch of Hub Duo surveys for IGG orders sent with more batches being sent soon (woohoo!)
- Satin Black and Electric Blue step-over frames in transit with a July 30 ETA to the Vancouver port
- Metallic Red and Emerald Green step-thru frames in transit with an August 15 ETA to the Vancouver port
*These bikes are allocated for Indiegogo orders first with limited numbers available for website pre-orders. We will contact customers in a first-come-first-served basis
Ultra FS Pro
- In transit to Vancouver port with ETA of 3 weeks. Will provide more info in the next update as soon as we know more
- Received in Vancouver port on July 12
- In-stock and shipping
- All 24” and 26” colours are in-stock and shipping with two week build times from the date of order processing
- Certain battery options adding a few days delay to delivery
- Follows the previous update