Need A Hand?
I low this bike super fun, great power , good range and all around great bike.
I love my Challenger!! The seat is great and it rides fantastic in the hills of Cypress Hills!! Would recommend this bike!!
Hi ! I have the challenger and my weight is 270 LBS The Challenger is running at 30km max but still my weigh is there ! Iam 5,10 feet tall and I do not have the difficulty to pedal that bicycle . The battery can do around 25 km for me with 5% pedaling to grow up hills and the rest at full trottle 95% so its not bad at all .But I will buy an extra battery because I want to go in the forest hunting with this bike .The challenger are sold by different companies on different names ,I've saw about 5 company that have the same bike .But at $2500 to $2800 so Bixtrik is the lowest prices that I saw on internet so I haver a good deal with them ! When I bough it they have a special price in that time 250$ rebate so I 've bough a front basket and free shipping so the bike with the rebate and the tax cost me less that the bike itself . So Iwas happy really . So its a good bike for sure ! Denis
My only hesitation about this bike was how it would perform on gravel. I live down miles of dirt roads. It rides so smooth, even without the power assistant it's a pleasure to ride on rough ground. So much fun! I wanted an ebike for two years and I'm soooo glad I got one. I'm impressed with how it rides through the farmer fields, I can ride through practically anything (only exception are big mud holes or saturated ground, not powerful enough). I think this bike would be suited to most. The seat is comfy, and I'm not sore the next day like most other bikes. I'm 5'6" and it fits me perfect. I don't think taller folks would find it comfy with their limbs crammed up. I love biking again!
Very Satisfied so far but the programmation of the electronic device Byke’s brain is not simple!
I have had back problems for a long time, it's been 21 years since I last cycled.
In three days I have nearly 100 km, I regain my freedom.
I have a little problem with the derailleur, it doesn't go to 1.
One thing that I think is missing is being able to turn it off with the key, several people ask me where I bought it from
Absolutely love my new bike. Picked up a trailer for my daughter to ride in and we've been on many adventures around the city. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Also the Saskatoon staff are very friendly and helpful.
The assembly was super easy other than the axel for the front wheel which wasn’t covered well in the user guide that comes with the bike. I had to goto their website to look up the in depth instructions on how to assemble the front wheel/axel in order to get it to work properly. Took it for my first ride the other day and had a blast getting it up to 41KM/H! It poured rain on my ride back home but the bike performed as well as it did on dry land! The only complaint I have is that peddling is super awkward for me as I am 5’11” and my knees come too far up towards my body anytime I try to pedal it. Lol.